FPF Fulvic Acid
Organics Alive FPF is fermented plant and Non GMO grains. It is not mined or derived from mined sources. FPF is a powerful foliar inoculant and root drench with instant results. The elemental properties within its nature increases the plant’s ability to readily complex minerals and nutrients making them available to plant roots and easily absorbable through cell walls.
*Photos feature the gallon container.
FPF is fermented grains liquid which we isolate and extract using a non-base method for pure and clean material containing no heavy metals.
FPF contains high levels of fulvic acid, amino acids, humic acid, macro and micro nutrients, minerals and enzymes. It is of low molecular weight. Because of its low molecular weight, it has the ability to readily bond minerals and elements into its molecular structure causing them to dissolve and become easily absorbed by plants.
- FPF is organic and non-toxic.
- Dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial microorganisms.
- Directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant's immune system.
- Beneficial for plant RNA & DNA.
- Increase the activity of multiple enzymes.
- Aid chlorophyll synthesis.
- Enhances terpene profile and increase brix.
- Increase crop yields.
- Buffer soil pH.
- Synthesize new minerals.
- Stimulate plant metabolism.
- Decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients.
- Detoxify various pollutants (pesticides, herbicides, etc.).
FPF can be used for all crops either as a foliar spray, through drip systems and soil drench.
- 1ml per gallon soil drench.
- 1ml per gallon foliar application.
- 1 gallon per acre.
Other companies mine for fulvic acid. Because fulvic acid comes from thousands of years of decomposition, companies must find their sources deep within the ground. This is not sustainable and devastating to the earth. It is also a fact that the extraction process of pulling fulvic acid from the ground brings with it heavy metals which is bad for applied soil and in some cases can fail compliance regulations in certain crops. Mined sources of fulvic acid have low percentages of fulvic makeup, because to extract fulvic into a pure source is difficult or very expensive. Most of the top name brands have less than 8% total fulvic acid. This creates the need to use 15ml-30ml in a single gallon of water adding to the expense of crop production.
To some credit; some fulvic acid which is mined can be sourced in clean mountain areas, but do you want to be a part of shredding ancient Himalyan mountains to feed your plants?
Organics Alive uses a more sustainable approach to retrieve high quality inputs. Our team has been testing with grains and seeds, of all nature, spent, sprouted and fresh to produce what is needed from nature. We have formulated a fermentation process to retrieve the nutrients needed without conventional mining.